PREPARING EXTRAORDINARY INTERNATIONAL CAREERS
Because visual effects, 3D animation and gaming studies open the doors to international studios, ArtFX attaches great importance to the teaching of business English. Students are prepared to enter the international market through English courses in all subjects.
ARTFX SPEAKS TO AN INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY
- The school has been welcoming foreign students from all over the world for years.
- Many subjects are taught entirely in English beginning in the first year.
- Starting in the 2nd year, students can enroll in the International Class, where 100% of the subjects are taught in English.
- Our student productions are often featured in international festivals.
- Our network of alumni are working in the largest studios around the world.
- The quality of our program is recognized worldwide by professionals in the sector.
WHY SHOULD YOU STUDY AT ARTFX ?
- Advanced and innovative pedagogical program
- School of Excellence recognized internationally (4th best VFX school and 8th best 3D Animation school worldwide)
- Master’s degree equivalent diploma approved by the RNCP and recognized by professionals internationally
- Membership to a strong professional network
- The campus of ArtFX offers optimal learning conditions: high-tech equipment, close to public transportation, cafeteria
To promote the European and International opportunity and mobility of the students, ArtFX curriculum validates ECTS (European Credits Transfer System) credits all along their studies.
Each semester at ArtFX grants you 30 ECTS credits / 60 credits a year.
The full 5 year master program delivers 300 ECTS credits.
IDEAL LIVING ENVIRONMENT
MONTPELLIER “BEST EMERGING CULTURE CITY OF THE YEAR 2017”
- Montpellier is located in the South of France on the Mediterranean coast, in a very dynamic, cultural and professional environment.
- Classified as the 2nd largest French city for higher education, Montpellier welcomes more than 70,000 students each year.
- Labeled “Métropole French Tech” in November 2014 and endowed with an innovative entrepreneurial ecosystem, open to Europe and the world.
- Studying in Montpellier gives you access to exceptional cultural opportunities in France and surrounding countries (museums, cultural centers, monuments, etc.)