PREPARING EXTRAORDINARY INTERNATIONAL CAREERS
Because Visual Effects, 2D / 3D Animation, Gaming and Programming studies open the doors to international studios, ARTFX attaches great importance to the teaching of business English. Students are prepared to enter the international market through English courses in all subjects.
ARTFX SPEAKS TO AN INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY
- The school has been welcoming foreign students from all over the world for years.
- Many subjects are taught entirely in English beginning in the first year.
- Starting in the 1st year, students can enroll in the International Class, where 100% of the subjects are taught in English.
- Our student productions are often featured in international festivals.
- Our network of alumni are working in the largest studios around the world.
- The quality of our program is recognized worldwide by professionals in the sector.
WHY SHOULD YOU STUDY AT ARTFX ?
- Advanced and innovative pedagogical program
- School of Excellence recognized internationally (Best VFX school, 4th best 3D Animation school and 7th best Video Game school worldwide by The Rookies 2020)
- Master’s degree equivalent diploma approved by the RNCP and recognized by professionals internationally
- Membership to a strong professional network
- The campuses of ARTFX offers optimal learning conditions: high-tech equipment, close to public transportation, cafeteria
To promote the European and International opportunity and mobility of the students, ARTFX curriculum validates ECTS (European Credits Transfer System) credits all along their studies.
Each semester at ARTFX grants you 30 ECTS credits / 60 credits a year.
The full 5 year master program delivers 300 ECTS credits.
STATE OF THE ART COMPLETE EQUIPMENT
- Montpellier is located in the South of France on the Mediterranean coast, in a very dynamic, cultural and professional environment.
- Classified as the 2nd largest French city for higher education, Montpellier welcomes more than 70,000 students each year.
- Labeled “Métropole French Tech” in November 2014 and endowed with an innovative entrepreneurial ecosystem, open to Europe and the world.
- Studying in Montpellier gives you access to exceptional cultural opportunities in France and surrounding countries (museums, cultural centers, monuments, etc.)
- Despite its rainy weather, Lille is a warm and colourful city endowed with beautiful architecture. The city boasts three public universities and offers an affordable cost of living, a developed public transport network, and a range of leisure activities and events for students. With nearly 150,000 students, Lille is a dynamic student city.
- The city centre, Vauban, and Masséna, Lille’s famous districts, are perfect for those who like to party. If you’re looking for a quieter pace of life, turn to the historic area of Vieux Lille.
- Plaine Images is an ideal place for social sciences and humanities, experimental sciences, science and digital technologies, artistic creation and the business world, to converge